There are people who “warn” you about false doctrines and false Christs but with a slight of hand they are promoting false doctrines, covering for their friends, and for a time make “frienemies” for a mutual cause serving their dual purposes. It’s not really that hard to find out who they are and who they support. Here are some tell tell signs of a double agent.
Identifiers of the Double-minded, fork tongued, fake discernment camps:
1) They write extensively on ONE topic while seemingly ignoring other topics.
example: Speaker A warns exclusively on “Emergent” but never on the corrupt churches they speak at for their conferences.
2) They write extensively on ONE topic while seemingly ignoring other topics.
example: Site that warns on New Age Movement but never addresses the New Age Movement’s influence on the churches they speak at or sell their books at.
3) They warn on a number of false doctrines: Emergent, Purpose Driven, Influence of Rome, Islam, Post-Modernism; however they never disclose the role of the primary church they speak at in any of those areas. Miraculously the role of the very churches they attend to do their conferences are never mentioned in the same vast conspiracies that seem to encompass all of Christianity except the one they prefer to do their business with.
4) They may take on the golden goose on occasion and warn about favored and adored Pastors, however, they continue to work with those same people outside of the area that you are familiar with which may be but not limited to the following:
Movies, Books, international markets, exchanging fellow speakers, authors, experts into other denominations such as Baptists, Nazarene, Presbyterian, and other various forms of Non-Denominational churches.
5) They are members of “various boards” for various “ministries” and/or “churches” and/or “institutions” that are both in the US and/or other countries, however they NEVER fully disclose which boards they are members of for any of these.
6) They have various sites for one ministry, ghost sites, and/or they use various people and sources for their various sites but retain the impression that they are the “expert” and do not disclose that they are receiving their “information” from others who do their grunt work.
7) They have the same vague bio on every site they are on, for every book and/or film they’ve ever done. You can’t find out specific information and it appears they appear from nowhere but are suddenly experts and suddenly the “go to guy/girl” on the topic they are espoused to be an expert on.
8) They will “expose” their friends for certain mistakes but ignore the greater sins they are aware of because they have long loyalty ties to the person and/or their funds to their various ministries depend on whether or not they cover by saying nothing, or limiting what they say to only address vague concerns meanwhile turning the table on the person who brings up the suspicion.
9) They are part of a vast network of “volunteers” and people who seek to remain anonymous when in reality it’s only one or two people trolling the internet using other people’s material for their own gain.
10) LOOK AT THEIR LINKS PAGES, WHO COMMENTS, WHO LINKS TO THEM, WHO THEY SHARE PULPITS WITH, WHOM THEY’VE HAD EXTENSIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH, AND THAT WILL TELL YOU WHERE THEIR LOYALTIES LIE. They will send you an email saying “Check out this latest expose” and their own home page shows they are promoting the BFF of the person they just exposed!! That means it’s controlled opposition and meant to mislead and distract.
Wake up ppl.
They are one person but they write volumes of books and/or movies and travel the WORLD on no other income outside of their love offering for having them over to speak!??
If it is a Church, and they are not successful and are often at risk of “going under” financially, however they seemingly have a wellspring of fund$ that comes to the rescue at every single “brink of destruction” moment, which is always dubbed as a “work of God.” Chances are they are getting money from a slush fund somewhere, or, they all have the same benevolent grand-pu-bah that sends money in emergencies.
They have Non-believer experts at their church speak from the pulpit whom they say they are “praying for” however after decades long relationships the unsaved is no more swayed for Christ than the day they first met, so maybe they’re both “birds of a feather.”
They have LLC’s, INC’s, 501c’s, lawyers, and advisers, extensive lawsuit trails, change addresses and phone numbers more often than Tammy Fae changed her fake eyelashes.
They have counterintelligence training.
They are a “Pastor” with absolutely no formal training and/or theological knowledge.
They are a “Pastor” with many degrees, honorary doctorates, Master’s of Divinity, however they know nothing nor teach any doctrinal truths from the pulpit.
They have Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin, blogs, podcasts, and video libraries of all their expert sermons, advice, topical speeches, however you have to pay for them.