The 2011 Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland has ironically been highly publicized. The meeting of the “Shadow Government” elites was once a matter taken up by folks like Alex Jones, but today it’s on the Front page of Drudge Report. Matt Drudge is hardly an ‘alternative’ news site. If you look at his lists of links you’ll note a heavy influence from “MSM” (news junkies refer to this as Main Stream Media). MSM is the shadow’s version of a
psychological warfare playground. The MSM intends to keep people fed on a steady diet of Entertainment news, Political smut stories (Weiner/Schwarzenegger/Spitzer/Edwards et al.) So, why then ‘choose’ to release the names of the attendees of this ‘shadow government’ unless to make a dramatic shift? I think there’s a reason behind this courteous gesture but we’ll have to wait and see. And for your viewing pleasure here’s the list of the people who really run the show…(of course some attendees remain unlisted).
- Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
- Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
- Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
- Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
- Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
- Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
- Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
- Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
- Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
- Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
- Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
- Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
- Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
- Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
- Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
- Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
- Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC
And it’s just been leaked that Angela Merkel has arrived. And the Secretary-General of NATO, Anders Rasmussen. And Zapatero, the former Spanish PM. They’re not on ‘the list’ that was published on the official website about 12 hours after it was leaked to a Swiss website, but you have to remember the “final list” is never complete (a single example of an unlisted delegate: the President of Madrid in 2009). Still, it seems to satisfy some folk.
So that’s what’s happening in St Moritz: Chancellor Osborne and his Treasury team are attending a 4 day international summit with the Swedish Foreign Minister, the Chancellor of Austria, the Director General of the WTO, the Chairman of Novartis (revenue in 2010: $50 billion), and the Chairman of Kissinger Associates. And I’m just off down the hill for a press briefing.
Apparently, someone just spotted Bill Gates. SOURCE:GuardianUK
- Coene, Luc, Governor, National Bank of Belgium
- Davignon, Etienne, Minister of State
- Leysen, Thomas, Chairman, Umicore
- Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Huang, Yiping, Professor of Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking University
- Eldrup, Anders, CEO, DONG Energy
- Federspiel, Ulrik, Vice President, Global Affairs, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Schütze, Peter, Member of the Executive Management, Nordea Bank AB
- Ackermann, Josef, Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank
- Enders, Thomas, CEO, Airbus SAS
- Löscher, Peter, President and CEO, Siemens AG
- Nass, Matthias, Chief International Correspondent, Die Zeit
- Steinbrück, Peer, Member of the Bundestag; Former Minister of Finance
- Apunen, Matti, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
- Johansson, Ole, Chairman, Confederation of the Finnish Industries EK
- Ollila, Jorma, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
- Pentikäinen, Mikael, Publisher and Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat
- Baverez, Nicolas, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Bazire, Nicolas, Managing Director, Groupe Arnault /LVMH
- Castries, Henri de, Chairman and CEO, AXA
- Lévy, Maurice, Chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe S.A.
- Montbrial, Thierry de, President, French Institute for International Relations
- Roy, Olivier, Professor of Social and Political Theory, European University Institute
- Agius, Marcus, Chairman, Barclays PLC
- Flint, Douglas J., Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings
- Kerr, John, Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
- Lambert, Richard, Independent Non-Executive Director, Ernst & Young
- Mandelson, Peter, Member, House of Lords; Chairman, Global Counsel
- Micklethwait, John, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Osborne, George, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Stewart, Rory, Member of Parliament
- Taylor, J. Martin, Chairman, Syngenta International AG
- David, George A., Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., Chief Economist and Head of Research, Eurobank EFG
- Papaconstantinou, George, Minister of Finance
- Tsoukalis, Loukas, President, ELIAMEP Grisons
- Almunia, Joaquín, Vice President, European Commission
- Daele, Frans van, Chief of Staff to the President of the European Council
- Kroes, Neelie, Vice President, European Commission; Commissioner for Digital Agenda
- Lamy, Pascal, Director General, World Trade Organization
- Rompuy, Herman van, President, European Council
- Sheeran, Josette, Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
- Solana Madariaga, Javier, President, ESADEgeo Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics
- Trichet, Jean-Claude, President, European Central Bank
- Zoellick, Robert B., President, The World Bank GroupIreland
- Gallagher, Paul, Senior Counsel; Former Attorney General
- McDowell, Michael, Senior Counsel, Law Library; Former Deputy Prime Minister
- Bernabè, Franco, CEO, Telecom Italia SpA
- Elkann, John, Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
- Monti, Mario, President, Univers Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- Scaroni, Paolo, CEO, Eni S.p.A.
- Tremonti, Giulio, Minister of Economy and Finance
- Carney, Mark J., Governor, Bank of Canada
- Clark, Edmund, President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
- McKenna, Frank, Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
- Orbinksi, James, Professor of Medicine and Political Science, University of Toronto
- Prichard, J. Robert S., Chair, Torys LLP
- Reisman, Heather, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. Center, Brookings Institution
- Bolland, Marc J., Chief Executive, Marks and Spencer Group plc
- Chavannes, Marc E., Political Columnist, NRC Handelsblad; Professor of Journalism
- Halberstadt, Victor, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
- H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
- Rosenthal, Uri, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Winter, Jaap W., Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Myklebust, Egil, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, sk Hydro ASA
- H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
- Ottersen, Ole Petter, Rector, University of Oslo
- Solberg, Erna, Leader of the Conservative Party
- Bronner, Oscar, CEO and Publisher, Standard Medien AG
- Faymann, Werner, Federal Chancellor
- Rothensteiner, Walter, Chairman of the Board, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG
- Scholten, Rudolf, Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
- Balsemão, Francisco Pinto, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
- Ferreira Alves, Clara, CEO, Claref LDA; writer
- Nogueira Leite, António, Member of the Board, José de Mello Investimentos, SGPS, SA
- Mordashov, Alexey A., CEO, Severstal
- Bildt, Carl, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Björling, Ewa, Minister for Trade
- Wallenberg, Jacob, Chairman, Investor AB
- Brabeck-Letmathe, Peter, Chairman, Nestlé S.A.
- Groth, Hans, Senior Director, Healthcare Policy & Market Access, Oncology Business Unit, Pfizer Europe
- Janom Steiner, Barbara, Head of the Department of Justice, Security and Health, Canton
- Kudelski, André, Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
- Leuthard, Doris, Federal Councillor
- Schmid, Martin, President, Government of the Canton Grisons
- Schweiger, Rolf, Ständerat
- Soiron, Rolf, Chairman of the Board, Holcim Ltd., Lonza Ltd.
- Vasella, Daniel L., Chairman, Novartis AG
- Witmer, Jürg, Chairman, Givaudan SA and Clariant AG
- Cebrián, Juan Luis, CEO, PRISA
- Cospedal, María Dolores de, Secretary General, Partido Popular
- León Gross, Bernardino, Secretary General of the Spanish Presidency
- Nin Génova, Juan María, President and CEO, La Caixa
- H.M. Queen Sofia of Spain
- Ciliv, Süreyya, CEO, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
- Gülek Domac, Tayyibe, Former Minister of State
- Koç, Mustafa V., Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Pekin, Sefika, Founding Partner, Pekin & Bayar Law Firm
- Sutherland, Peter D., Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
Official Bilderberg site for their ‘list’
Don’t tell me my “vote” counts in 2012, do you see my name on this list? I wasn’t invited so I don’t believe my “vote” will change anything! Silly rabbit, democracies are for tricks.